Monday, February 8, 2010

Scrappers Delight Design Team: Jessica Lynn Originals

This month our Design Team received several images from Jessica Lynn Originals. Here are some of the creations that two of the Design Team Members has made so far.

Here is the list of supplies I used
the tag was made with a recycled cardboard again
background papers were my wallpaper sample again in leaf design
a papermania paper from my stash (not sure which collection sorry)
I coloured the owl and design
prismacolour markers in goldenrod, sienna brown, and apple green
I also used staedler triplus color pens in Yellow, pink and orange
a prima flower which i coloured with a mahogany red prismacolor pen and 3 heart blings from poundland
plus ribbon from my stash (recycled)

The other one Jan made:

Here is how she made it:





Rebecca Design:
I used Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge for the House with heart, and the couple sitting at the table. The grass came from Platin SchoolBook Cricut Cartridge. The Clouds came from Paper Pups and Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge. The flowers are punches from EK Success Paper Shapers Medium Flower and Small Flower. The digital Image from Jessica Lynn Originals. I also used Copic markers Numbers: Y26 Mustard, E57 Light Walnut, E31 Brick Beige, RV11 Pink, R39 Garnet, and colorless blender. Ink Pads used Color Box Blue and Coca for shading the house and clouds.

There will be more to come so check back often! To be apart of the Design Team and receive exclusive digital stamps Click here!