Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Designs from our DT Members: Jessica Lynn Originals

Today I have some more designs to present to you from Jessica Lynn Originals. These are Exclusive to our Design Team if you would like to be part of it please join us by clicking here!

Niki Designs: Well this was super fun!! Here is my card I did with Jessicas cute little owl.

Here is my shopping list:

*Pattern paper is Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday pack

*Felt ribbon is K&Company

*Felt flow and paper flower Making Memories (note)worthy blossoms

*and colored pencils to give the little guy some color :)

Thanks so much to Jessica Lynn for her BEAutiful!!! work

XoXo Niki_Ray

Erin Designs: My supplies:
Paper: white cardstock
Stamps: Happy Birthday Brentwood; Motor Running Brentwood; I Love ______!! Brentwood; tire tread SU! wheel
Ink: Copics: R27, B32, G05, G28, Y17, Y38, YR04, RV04; Real Red, Onyx Black, Bashful Blue, Basic Black ink cartridge for wheel
Accessories: Real Red ribbon, red thread, French Blue ribbon, tan thread, white button, heart doily, pop up dots for balloons, signs, and hearts; Scalloped heart nestabilities, Labels Eight Nestabilities
I also used a tri-folded piece of cardboard for the backing, which is what started my idea!

3 comments:

Andria said...

Beautiful cards ladies, mine will be finished by friday eve can't wait to see more.

JAN said...

fantastic cards Ladies each and every one is beautiful

Jasmine Wilmany said...

So cute!