Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Designs from our DT Members: Jessica Lynn Originals

Here is some more of the project that the DT Members have made using Jessica Lynn Original

Andria Design:

My first DT Assignment:
I have really enjoyed working with the Jessica Lynn Original digi stamps this month, I have used the "Piñatas" stamp on my work. My nephew Eughan is 7 in March so I made this card and gift with him in mind.

Card:

This image is delightful to work with, really easy to colour. I wanted to go as bright and as colourful as possible, when I think of "Piñata's" I think of Mexico and Fiestas and Fireworks.

Ingredients:

Card - Yellow card (Paper Mill shop) White Stardream Card (Mad About Cards).
Design Papers - Basic Grey
Stamps - Sentiment (Whiff Of Joy), image Piñatas (Jessica Lynn Originals Digi Stamp)
Medium - Promarkers : Cool grey1, peach, Burnt Orange, magenta, antique pink, Azure, Buttercup Yellow and Gold.
Extras - Gems (Anitas) Sakura clear stardust pen, sakura white gel pen (to highlight image)

Gift Box:

As "Piñatas" are traditionally filled with sweets and treats, and the idea is you hang them up with ribbon, then beat them until they burst open and all the goodies fall out.

I made the box and filled this with sweeties for my Nephew as a little treat.

Ingredients:

Card - Yellow Card (Paper Mill Shop)
Ribbon - Stash

If you join up to our Scrappers Delight group over at ning(, you to could receive these gorgeous digi stamps to work with. Or Check our Jessica Lynn Originals and purchase some goodies of your own, she also has rubber stamps available too featuring the gorgeous Brentwood.

Rebecca Design:
This card is going to be for my husband. I used Jessica Lynn owl I love____! and Robyn’s Fetish Valentine Releases
I used copic marker numbers: Y26, R39, YG09, E57, R29, E31, V04, RV11, YR68
Sizzix Die Cute: Bigz Top Note / Stampin Up!
Ribbons form: Celebrate It Holiday Ribbon Bow-Tique from Michaels Stores, Inc. and Organzamente Suyo - Red Sheer Ribbon
Papers from: Sonburn Designs Double – Sided Cardstock
Flowers were an item I received as a swap with no name of brand.

1 comments:

Jasmine Wilmany said...

These are really great ideas!