Wednesday, April 29, 2009
There are more pictures on her blog of all the stuff she is giving away this is just one of the many pictures.
Monday, April 27, 2009
These Blog awards are from my friend at A Place to Share My Stuff by Karen Lee http://aplacetosharemystuff.blogspot.com/
Thank you for thinking of me with this award. I have to pick 10 more people to give this on too so Who Have I Missed from the last one?
1. Jana at http://2worldswings.blogspot.com/
2. Dedra at http://dedralong.blogspot.com/
3. Kim Dellow at http://craftymakes.blogspot.com/
4. Create With Me at http://creativenourishment.blogspot.com/
5. Happy Scrapping at http://happylivin4jesus.blogspot.com/
6. Lisa at http://inkedimpressions.blogspot.com/
7. Vanessa at http://scrapbookjourney.blogspot.com/
8. Jennifer at http://jennifer-phoenixcrafts.blogspot.com/
9. Kathy Daume' at http://kathy-prettyinink.blogspot.com/
Last but not least this is one of my favoret shopes to stop at they are extreamly the nices people there and they always help you no matter how many people are in the shop.
10. Stamp Antonio at http://stampantonio.blogspot.com/
1. fantastINK at http://fantastink.blogspot.com/
2. Tracy at http://queeniesscrapmad.blogspot.com/
3. Charlene at http://ccundy.blogspot.com/
4. Karen Lee at http://aplacetosharemystuff.blogspot.com/
5. Kariluis at http://rraeva.blogspot.com/
6. Andria at http://iona-rose.blogspot.com/
7. Joani at http://joaniscardsmadebyhand.blogspot.com/
8. Kadee Morrison at http://www.kadeemorrisondesigns.blogspot.com/
9. Amanda Lundgren at http://crafty-scrapper.blogspot.com/
10. Sheree at http://teddyree.blogspot.com/
11. Jude at http://crafts-international.blogspot.com/
12. Jacquie at http://creations4u2.blogspot.com/
13. Jan at http://expressivepapers.blogspot.com/
14. ScrappinCorner http://www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com/
One of my Newest followers:
15. Mix on The Memories http://mixonthememories.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
I was trying to work on finishing some of the pages that I am a bit behind on since our TV went out this week so I finally had the chance to sit down and pick out the pictures from the very many of Penelope’s first Christmas. Since for Easter I received the embossing stamps pads and powder, I thought I would play around with it and learn how it works, I liked it lots!! Looking back at the past pages I can’t believe how much she has grown over the year. I am pretty satisfied with how this page came out.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Before I was even thinking Scrapbooking I had to come up with just about 100 + wedding invitations for my wedding. My husband helped me make over 100 of these and my sister in law created the bride & groom back ground. I was going though some things tonight when I found this I had to share it with you guys. The background red paper and the bride and groom are on card stock. There is a transparent overlay on top of it, one that you would use for an over head. Then I punched the holes and tied it with ribbon. My colors for the wedding were red, white and pink, since Dustin proposed to me on February 12th, 2006 kind of around Valentines. If you read the invitation yes we planned a fabulist wedding in six months.
Looking back I wish that I had of. I could have at least a few books filed by now. When Penelope came along that’s when I started thinking how am I going to record her favorite moments. How and I going to show off my little girl all of my own baby pictures are still in a draw or box. That’s no way to remember what happened to you growing up. So then I was at Wal-Mart and my husband was looking at some magazines and I picked up the Scrapbooking ect. one and got thinking that maybe Scrapbooking is a great way to keep Penelope’s pictures together.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Here is the Direct Link to the site: http://scrappersdelight.ning.com/main/authorization/signUp
If you have any problems let me know like always, I look forward to seeing you there.
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod