Thursday, February 18, 2010

Check out the New Designs from our Design Team

Here are some of the new Designs that we have made with Jessica Lynn Original images.

Amanda Designs:

These Jessica Lynn Originals digi stamps are so adorable!

For my first card, I used the Happy Birthday Owl.
Cardstock came from http://www.paperandmore.com/
Patterned Paper from My Mind's Eye
I also used an A2 embossing folder from Sizzix on the blue cardstock
Ribbon from American Crafts
Stamp from Jessica Lynn Originals and colored with Copic markers
Flowers and buttons from Making Memories

For card 2, I worked on a Valentine Card for my husband. This owl was just perfect.

Cardstock from http://www.blogger.com/www.paperandmore.com
Patterned paper from My Mind's Eye
Stamp from Jessica Lynn Originals and colored with Copic markers
Ribbon from American Crafts
Heart brads from Making Memories

For my third project, I made a scrapbook layout that will go into my new neice's scrapbook. (I made my sister a scrapbook for her new daughter) This page will be toward the end for pictures of her first birthday.

Cardstock - Bazzill and DCWV
Stamp - Pinata from Jessica Lynn Originals
Border embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Cricut cartridge A Word Party
Offray Ribbon from Joann's
Copic markers
Stickles in various colors

Rebecca Design:
This card I will give to my sister in law for her birthday in March. She sent me the paper for my birthday so I hope she likes it.
For this card I used:
Doodlebug design Inc. paper number 1763 Shoe Strings
Jessica Lynn Originals Digital Image Happy Birthday Brentwood - Digital Stamp
and Robyn’s Fetish Valentine Balloons
Copic marker numbers: Y26, C3, YG09, E57, YR68, E31, V04, B24, Y08, E00, 0
Permanent Markers: I used one Pink Permanent Marker
Sizzix Die Cute: Bigz Top Note / Stampin Up!
Ribbon form: Celebrate It Holiday Ribbon Bow-Tique from Michaels Stores, Inc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

Jasmine Wilmany said...

I like these a lot!

hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

This idea is truly creative! Well-done! Let's have a discussion! I invite you to visit this ​http://dissertationwriting.services/ where you will be able to communicate with our representatives!