Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Another teacher gift FOR SALE

For this gift I was in quite the hurry so I didn't get good pictures of this one. One of my moms friends sow the last one I just made and wanted to try selling them in her shop.
I used Longing Tilda from Fairytale 2010 and Books w/Wrappers from Spring Summer 2008. This canister had a little defect in the seal so I added some lace around the seal to cover it, up worked out pretty good. I also added these cute little crayon stamped images from American Art Stamp LAD-341 Lizzie Anne and the sentiment is from Create with TLC a Friday Freebie, its just soo cute and I had to use it here.
Teachers put in so much hard work to help children be so successful in today's schools and get very little in return, so any good teacher plants the seeds to grow great knowledge in these kids today.
 
For this side I used Catslife Press stamp no. 462D and Magnolia Bride Bow Doohickeys. This project was so fun to make I enjoy using some of my new stamps that I received this month from eBay and Catslife.
 
Hope you enjoyed maybe left an impression feel free to leave me a comment I enjoy reading them. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Copics: E00, E02, E11, E31, E37, E50, Y21, Y26, BG02, BG05, R00, RV11 also used Prisma Color Peach and Micron Pigma 05 Black pin
Distress inks were also used along with Stampin Up inks.

0 comments: