Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My first Aisle Card

So I made this card for my sister in laws birthday and it was my first attempt to make the aisle cards that stand up for display. I used the Magnolia Tilda Stamp blowing Fairy Dust since it reminded me of Blowing out the candles to make your birthday wish. I also used my Home Decor Cricut Cartridge and my Cuddle Bug for the embossing. I can’t remember what the name of the paper that I used in the background it has little squiggly lines in the back ground like candle smock, I thought it went well with the card. My sister in law got it for my birthday a few years ago and there is not much of it left. I tend to use it a lot… :)

8 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Great Easel card for a first attempt. Well done to you. I love how you have positioned Tilda. Cute card.
Hugs
Suzi

Barb Hardeman said...

You've done a super job on your first Easel Card. Tilda is very cute and nicely colored...hugs...Barb

Unknown said...

Wow this is your first time amazing you did an excellent job!!!!!!

Shanna Shands said...

Nice card!

Tracy said...

Great card Rebecca!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely easel card and cute Tilda sitting on the cupcake :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Oh wow she's so precious!! I love how she's sitting on the cupcake!! :) Smiles, Vicki

Sandy said...

Yummy, yummy this is so cute. Hey - your music is bringing out my foot stomping country heart - love it!
Sandy