Thursday, January 5, 2012

Apple Raisin Bread Pudding & Cream Soda Sauce Recipe Cards

So if you’re following along with the last entry for my blog I have been playing around with digit Kits and this last year’s Christmas I gave out Recipe cards in a form of a small book. Here is one of the recipes I made using many different kits.





If you’re interested in your own copy you can contacted me throw our Facebook Page and I will share with you the file.                          
Enjoy!

Embellishments & Kits Recognized:

DHD – Celeste-Knight-Weathered Freebie Digital Frames

DHD – Gennifer Bursett – Gidget Patterned

Kristen Rice - Prima Other Ballerina Kit – Stitches04 & Epoxy Dots01

Kristen KStudio – Teachers Pet Kit

Pumkins and Posies – Adobe Brush Kit – Tuttlebug Tree

Pumkins and Posies – Adobe Brush Kit – Fruit Salad

Shabby Princess – Happy Go Lucky Kit

Shabby Princess – Holiday Recipe Collection – Instructions & Directions Font

Shabby Princess – Amy Teets – Sun Porch Kit - Staples

Surgar Plum Paperie – Freebie Treasured Kit – Moments No9 Paper

Twin Mom Scraps – My Hearts Dream Kit

Twin Mom Scraps – Kitty Crush Tag Cluster

Twin Mom Scraps – Kitty Crush Layer Border

Font for Card Title - Freeze!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

My mouth is watering Rebecca!
They look lovely.
Hugs
OXOXOXOX

Unknown said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. patek philippe perpetual calendar chronograph